WHO: 3500+ ⎮ Ages 21+ strictly enforced | Pet Friendly! (no kids)
WHAT: Sample craft and premium beers from local breweries and around the world. Plus, wine tasting, interactive games, tasty eats and live music keep the party going all afternoon!
WHERE: Festival Park, in the Milk District, 2911 Robinson St. Orlando.
WHEN: Saturday, November 10th ⎮ 1-5 PM (rain or shine) ⎮ 12PM VIP Entry ⎮ 5 PM last call
** As with all beer festivals, rare and popular brews seldom make it to last call. We suggest prompt arrival to make sure you get the really good stuff!**
WHY: For the love of BEER & Orlando, and the event benefits the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
VIP (Early Entry at noon) includes:
- 12 pm entrance (access to the breweries and brewers before the crowds descend)
- Designated VIP area with private restrooms and access to limited edition beer
- Free parking
- Access to distillery garden with complimentary cocktails
- Complimentary branded beer glass
- Complimentary T-Shirt
General Admission (ENTRY AT 1pm) includes:
- Entrance into the Orlando Beer Festival
- Commemorative sample cup
- Unlimited Tastings from over 150+ beers
Event Will Begin :